Knowledge, Skill and Effectiveness
IdahoSTARS offers scholarships, an array of specialized trainings, and advanced professional opportunities that help early childhood educators improve professional knowledge, competence, skill, and effectiveness.
Professional development opportunities are designed with you in mind. We support your success through:
- Personalized coaching through your local Child Care Resource Center
- Skills-based Targeted Technical Assistance (TTA) with local coaches
- Online training through RISE
- Local training, in-person and virtual
- Scholarships for academic coursework, CDA assessment & renewal, professional conferences, early childhood training courses, and GED completion
We recognize your success through:
- IdahoSTARS Early Childhood Education Pathway
- Social Media promotion
- Financial recognition of achievement
- IdahoSTARS Badges
Explore our Professional Development Resources
Find academic opportunities, including scholarships, grants, academic credits or a degree in Early Childhood.
Learn more about our trainers. They are an essential part of our mission to improve child care in Idaho.
Our RISE system offers information to expand your knowledge and improve your child care practice. Learn more and log in.
Explore the trainings and opportunities for child care professionals and early childhood educators across Idaho.