Are you a child care provider interested in participating in the Idaho Child Care Program (ICCP)?
If your answer is yes, you can call the Idaho CareLine and ask to speak with your local IdahoSTARS Resource Specialist by dialing 211 or 1-800-926-2588, or you can begin the process right now by watching the video (below) and submitting the provider information form as requested at the end of the video.
You must watch the entire video to access the provider information form. This video is approximately 18 minutes and if you exit out of the video before finishing, you will need to begin again from the start.
Steps to complete the ICCP enrollment process:
- ICCP Overview to Quality Care VideoVideo .
- Submit Provider Information Form (online, available immediately after the video).
- ICCP Provider Packet will be sent within 10 business days from submitting your Provider Information Form.
- Return completed ICCP Provider Packet to IdahoSTARS Vendor Specialists.
- Complete an In-office ICCP orientation with your local IdahoSTARS Child Care Resource Specialist.
- Pass the Health and Safety Inspection of your child care facility.
The enrollment process for ICCP requires approximately 45 days from the time you return your completed ICCP Provider Packet.